Friday 26 August 2011

B.tech LOVE ..!!!!

RESHMAN(my darling),,the first time I remember seeing him was when he was sitting in a bench before my bench in our class. He gave me a very unassuming look when I introduced myself to rest of the class ..(Oka chinese moham vadini chusinatlu).
        In those days there was quite a lot of  things going on in and around the campus between One Girl and a few students.I didnt even see that girl ..i had come to know only her name by just wat i heard.One evening when I started discussing about her ,my Roommet said that he knows her and she is the girl who comes frequently to a house infront of  our room.  He showed her to me the same day when we are going out for a movie.She is ANUSHA BODEPUDI(Let to know this she is my chwtt sis Later).
        I personally am a guy who watch movies by Imagining my felow beings around me as the charecters(artists) involved in  that...two among them are "SATISH"(Don) && "ANIL"(ghost rider).I challeged these two guys alltime that i will one day defintely scare them by building Muscles..but never happened ..ha ha ...!!
I LOVE YOU all wherever you are… and I will always love you.:):)

3 comments: